Pulsoids

Want to talks about games you like, would like to see developed on the Oric, it's here.
Kon
2nd Star Corporal

Re: Pulsoids

Post by Kon »

jbperin wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:02 pm wow ... :shock:

http://twilighte.oric.org/twinew/wgal.htm
Some of these are stunning -- especially the church and the castle
jbperin
Flight Lieutenant

Post by jbperin »

Kon wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:18 pm Some of these are stunning -- especially the church and the castle
Yes .. I love all these pictures .. they really make me want to play this game.
I know it is a detail but I'm impressed by the way Twilighte managed to render the brown color.
I've never managed to have a nice brown color .. and I came to a point where I thought it wasn't possible on Oric.
And then dbug showed me some pics of Time Of Lore (unifished jewel from Twilighte).. godness :shock: !! Brown definitely exists on Oric !!

I've just downloaded the game from Oric.org .. and it is not less than 7 DSK !!!! :o
Kon
2nd Star Corporal

Post by Kon »

I would love to play this, even if it's not fully functional, just to get a sense of 'wandering round' those locations.

I guess it won't work on my Atmos / Erebus so I will try on Oricutron
ibisum
Wing Commander

Post by ibisum »

Dbug wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:16 pm Imo, Twilighte was in his own league, as far as I know he is the only one achieving this level of quality all by himself.

Exactly, Dbug. I didn't mean to discount all the other amazing Oric coders currently bringing so much joy to us zealots and newbies alike .. just that Twilighte really shone in a way none have done, yet. An extremely inspired and inspiring Oric afficionado, who one might even consider worthy of sainthood in our community, it seem .. his splash screen is burned in my mind whenever I think of Oric, anyhoo...