OSDK 1.20

Questions, bug reports, features requests, ... about the Oric Software Development Kit. Please indicate clearly in the title the related element (OSDK for generic questions, PictConv, FilePack, XA, Euphoric, etc...) to make it easy to locate messages.

ibisum
Wing Commander

Re: OSDK 1.20

Post by ibisum »

As always, much affection to you for making a new OSDK release... added to my "next oric session TODO" file ..

EDIT: I feel the need to mention that OSDK runs great on WINE and has for many years.
Bodhi
Officer Cadet

Post by Bodhi »

ibisum wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:01 pm As always, much affection to you for making a new OSDK release... added to my "next oric session TODO" file ..

EDIT: I feel the need to mention that OSDK runs great on WINE and has for many years.
There is no doubt about that. I just like to have "native" Linux solutions. Besides do I keep the windows binaries, just in case... :!:
jbperin
Flight Lieutenant

Post by jbperin »

I don't know if it worths mentionning but .. just in case it makes sense

At lines #204 and #282 of

https://osdn.net/projects/oricsdk/scm/s ... n/make.bat

Shouldn't

Code: Select all

-DOSDKNAME_%OSDKNAME%
rather be:

Code: Select all

-DOSDKNAME=%OSDKNAME%
?
Dbug
Site Admin

Post by Dbug »

Probably <- Actually not

EDIT: After checking, the change was in may 2015, and is correct, basically it just defined a symbol to be checked with #ifdef like in the Oric Tech intro:

#ifdef OSDKNAME_intro

There was a reason for doing that way, not quite sure why, possibly it worked with the Compiler but not with the Assembler, this particular variant works both with XA and LCC