Teleass compilation...

Here you can ask questions or provide insights about how to use efficiently 6502 assembly code on the Oric.
damien
2nd Star Corporal

Teleass compilation...

Post by damien »

Hi,

I try to recompile old Teleass sources (Stratools in particular) but I can't do it anymore: I systematically get a "Memoire pleine" ("Memory full") error.

In my memory I already encountered this problem at the time (on physical Telestrat) and to avoid it I had to do a little manipulation just after the launch of Teleass. Something that the father of the Telestrat (Fabrice BROCHE, with whom I had worked in 1987 at Oric International) had given me but that I cannot find in the doc (http://oric.free.fr/TOOLS/TeleAss.pdf). I believe it was a command like "HIMEM #addr" (as in HyperBasic, surprisingly) but it doesn't work. But maybe it doesn't exist in the version of the ROM I'm using?

Does somebody have an idea ?

Thanks in advance !

damien.
Presentation and download of personal software on dipisoft.com
Dbug
Site Admin

Re: Teleass compilation...

Post by Dbug »

No idea, I guess you could ask Jede, he does know quite a bit about Telemon/Teleass and Telestrat in general.
damien
2nd Star Corporal

Re: Teleass compilation...

Post by damien »

OK, thanks Mickaël.

In the meantime I managed to make the few corrections I wanted by using a hexadecimal editor on the .dsk file... I found the "hack" side of my first steps in assembly with POKE/DOKE! :lol:

Regards.

damien.
Presentation and download of personal software on dipisoft.com