Twilightes sponsored Cycle ride

In this forum you can write about anything that does not fit in other forums.
This includes generic Oric talkings and things that are totaly unrelated but want to share with people here :)
Twilighte
Game master

Twilightes sponsored Cycle ride

Post by Twilighte »

Hi all, i know this is a very tenuous link to the Oric (only because i am organising it) but i am doing a sponsored 85 mile cross country cycle ride from my home in Dunstable to the south coast of England next month.

The charity is Marie Curie Cancer Support.

If you are feeling generous or charitable please visit my JustGiving page where you can see my story and make a donation.

http://www.justgiving.com/Jonathan-Bristow

If you live in England (or even if you don't) you might consider joining in the ride. Just contact me through the private messages on this forum.

Thankyou for looking
Twilighte
Game master

Post by Twilighte »

After 102 miles and a very sore back side i finally arrived on the south coast.

Checkout www.bike100.org

Thankyou for all you wonderful Oricians who made a donation or helped with the cause.
Symoon
Archivist

Post by Symoon »

Nice, congratulations Jonathan! Hope you didn't suffer too much with the rain, I once had a several hours walk under the rain and really wondered what I was doing there ;-)
Another ovious idea for donations, as an Orician, would be to send your next new game against a donation (whatever the amount) for the cause you are supporting. Being understood, of course, that spending time on the Oric finishing a game might not be what you're expecting at the moment.