jeu de la route

Want to talks about games you like, would like to see developed on the Oric, it's here.
coolman66
Flying Officer

jeu de la route

Post by coolman66 »

Does anyone have the general instructions of " Jeu de la Route" in French or English so i can explore the game ? ,pewrhaps with Google translate or my faithful Collins Gem "French to English " book i could use this lockdown time to get to grips to a program that looks interesting ?
Dbug
Site Admin

Re: jeu de la route

Post by Dbug »

Do you have a link to the program, or some screenshots or any visuals?
Is it a game, is it an educative program?

Based on the name "Jeu de la Route", it seems to be a game, so if you confirm, I will move the post to the GAME category.
coolman66
Flying Officer

Post by coolman66 »

Sorry your right I meant to put it in games , what the game is educational or otherwise I don't know , I am trying to use Google translate and my little French / English dictionary but it's difficult , any help would be appreciated !
Dbug
Site Admin

Post by Dbug »

As I said, please provide some link or something useful, I've no idea about this game, can't even find it on oric.org or oric game base
iss
Wing Commander

Post by iss »

Attached is the DSK file. The game is for Telestrat and the DSK image doesn't have DOS,
so you need to boot first then change disk or start the game from drive B.
... and I don't have any idea how to play it 8) .

Some screenshots for preliminary impression:
Jeu_de_la_Route.png
Jeu_de_la_Route.png (1.33 KiB) Viewed 4157 times
Jeu_de_la_Route_1.png
Jeu_de_la_Route_1.png (4.19 KiB) Viewed 4157 times
Attachments
Jeu_de_la_Route.dsk.zip
(57.02 KiB) Downloaded 191 times
coolman66
Flying Officer

Post by coolman66 »

Thanks ISS for helping me out of a dilemma I don't know how to post images on Defence Force so you've sorted my problem out , all I need now are the general game instructions in English ?
Dbug
Site Admin

Post by Dbug »

Road game

Game theme
You are a representative in a company.
You have to drive to reach customers situated between 420 and 900km of where you are!

Goal of the game
The computer indicates the mileage and gives you a car and a budget.
According to these data, after having fixed the time that you are going to use, it is up to you to arrive at the appointment having respected this schedule ...

Game play
The computer randomly selects the game data. After indicating the time you need to put, you are ready to go.
Then you just need to control the speed of your car ... but also to think carefully to go all the way!
Steve M
Squad Leader

Post by Steve M »

Beat me to it. Here's the Google translate version. See, it does a pretty good job!

Game Theme
You are a representative in a company.
So you travel to reach distant customers between 420 and 900 km

Goal of the game.
The computer tells you the mileage and gives you a car and a budget.
According to these data, after having fixed the time that you are going to put, it is up to you to arrive at the appointment respecting this schedule.

Game play.
The computer randomly chooses the game data. After indicating the time you need to put, you are ready to go.
Then you just have to control the speed,... but also to think carefully to go to the end.

(BTW you'll find this and other titles like the Glaces.dsk mentioned earlier in the Gamesbase collection.)