New cardridge for telestrat

This is the right place to discuss on how to implement hardware vsync, adding a VIA or AY chipset, puting multiple roms, or how to design a new flash expansion card.
jede
Flying Officer

New cardridge for telestrat

Post by jede »

Hello

I did a new cardridge for telestrat. It's for only left port. I put more information on the new ceo website.It's a 3 banks cardridge.

If someone wants this cardridge (soldered with all chips), contact me. I can write in the eeprom what you want. Anyway, this version can't fit in a cardridge box, for instance.
Cardridge
Cardridge
ibisum
Wing Commander

Re: New cardridge for telestrat

Post by ibisum »

Looks amazing, I'd definitely want one but the last time I took out my Telestrat it failed to boot, so I have to debug that first .. but will you have a few of these spare around for the day that I might get it back in shape? Hope so!

What are you using yours for?
jede
Flying Officer

Post by jede »

Hello,

I have no cardridge soldered. If someone wants one, i do it/sold it on demand. Because i don't want to keep some spare : I spend some money in many electronic stuff, so i would like to avoid to have cardridges unused :)

For your second question, i am using it for something new :) I can't say it now, because i am releasing it in the CEO visu at the end of the month. It's some hardware stuffs and software stuffs too :)

The cardridge is the first part of my work since i started again the Oric (April 2016).
ibisum
Wing Commander

Post by ibisum »

Sounds Very Interesting! :)

I hope you will keep us updated. And .. I'll buy one of those cartridges as soon as I get my Telestrat working again .. some time in the next few months.