Old CEO-MAG magazines archive?

Here is the place to discuss about the magazines (CEO Mag, OUM, Rhetoric, Theoric, Hebdogiciel, ... are all welcome here) and books.
peacer
Flight Lieutenant

Old CEO-MAG magazines archive?

Post by peacer »

I don't know if asking this question is right or silly thing but I have to try my chance.

I know there are few sample issues of the ceo-mag magazines are free to download.

My question is : Is there a chance for us to download earlier magazines in the past as compound archives?

I wasn't subscribed the magazine as majority of the contents are in french. Moreover, There are more than 280 issues of CEO-MAG is published and getting all those issues one by one is so diffucult. For previous / old issues, even if we subscribe online version of the magazine, downloading all issues seems so diffucult one by one from Oric.org.

Who is in charge with copyright of the magazine today is he thinking of making earlier issues available to download as a bundle with many issues together ? Maybe yearly archive contents might be served together.

This is a request from not only me, but also many friends from my country Turkey who are keen on Oric and other 8 bit computers here and want to learn more about Oric by reading the longest survived and online Oric magazine available. They told me to ask this to Oric community and I am the messenger :)

Thanks for your considerations from now.
Dbug
Site Admin

Re: Old CEO-MAG magazines archive?

Post by Dbug »

I believe the CEO has some CD archives with issues in PDF and with the associated DSK files.
You should contact the CEO :)
peacer
Flight Lieutenant

Post by peacer »

:) Thanks
ibisum
Wing Commander

Post by ibisum »

Please let us know what you find .. I also would like such an archive.
peacer
Flight Lieutenant

Post by peacer »

I sent a message with contact form in oric.org CEO pages. I hope they reply positive :)
Godzil
Squad Leader

Post by Godzil »

If you are registered to the association, and paid a membership, you will have access to the CEO mag library, even the DSK files are accessible.

For bulk download the files, it's quite easy to do with a simple shell script and wget/curl.

I believe that all the issues (From the #1 to the latest) are in this repository