It could have been
But as many know, having a demo is rather easy, then most of the work is turning it into a nicely shaped finished product.
I needed many things to do so:
- finding how to present it (on its way with the "*" indicating a directory... But displaying the path would be quite a complicated story)
- writing or modifying all kind of commands to manage files from one directory to another, delete a complete directory, ...
- to do this, finding exactly how much room left there is in the kernel (almost none)
- to do this, update the docs with the latest patches upgrading Sedoric
- understanding how to write new commands in Sedoric (adding banks probably)
I'd have loved to do this but it would require me stopping doing anything else for a while, and I know I'm not able to do that!
(still admiring the concentration ability and efficience of our Oric programming masters)