Yes, but CLOAD and CSAVE on TELESTRAT don't exist.
But, you can download the PC utility tap2dsk here : http://oric.free.fr/emulator.html
This is the easiest way to do it.
Other else, there is a more complicated methods, but it works with some real hardware.
1) prepare your tap file (let's say Invaders.tap) and configure your Euphoric (with configuratoric.exe), in order to have 3 Floppy drives.
2) convert your tap into a wav file with my tap2wav tool (support all windows, even vista) : http://forum.defence-force.org/viewtopic.php?t=339
Put this invaders.tap into your "Tapes" folder
3) convert the file(s) on the tap into a Jasmin disk file :
- if you have more than one file for a game, and some tape routine, forget about it, it will be far much complicated for you to make it work...
Anyway, a lot of games are 1 block file to load, such like Invaders, that's why I took this example.
- Start Euphoric with ATMOS+Jasmin (Dos command : euphoric -j )
- Press F1, "put" FTDOS.DSK in drive A
(the FTDOS.DSK file can be downloaded here : http://oric.free.fr/DISKS/ftdos.zip
- Put the wav file you created in the tape system (Hardware : YES, then select your wav file, and choose Tape Synchro : ON)
- Press F1 (you are back to Oric), boot the Jasmin by pressing the F6 key
- The Jasmin is then operational
- type : !CAT""
you should see a lot of things there
- type !"FORMAT" in order to format a blank floppy :
--> answer O at the first question, "2" at the second (number of tracks), and N to any other questions
--> when it says "Changez de disque", Press F1, and in drive A put a blank disk (space key), the back with F1, press return.
--> Back to FTDOS.DSK !!!
- type : !"TKD", change the floppy again in order to select your blank dsk file "______.dsk"
- then follow the instructions, the FTDOS will load the game in memory, then on the floppy disk :
--> at the first question , press space bar + return (A space will say to Jasmin to load the first file it founds on the tape)
---> At the second question , choose 2 (in order to copythe game on disk 2
--> At the third question, write INVADERS.BAS
it will be the name of the file on the floppy
--> at the end of the process, check what is on your floppy : !CAT"2."
4) From Jasmin to Microdisc :
- Restart euphoric, but with ATMOS+Microdisc (euphoric -d)
- put SEDORIC3.dsk into drive A
- the ___________.dsk wich is in Jamin Format into drive B
- A blank dsk in drive C (I think you will have to format it before, but I do not remember how it works with sedoric. There is an English manual in the Library section of Defence-force.org, I think
- In the menu, choose "convert from old dos" (or something like that)
--> Select source (B) and target (C)
--> select DOS system (FTDOS)
--> select files
I cannot say more, I never used it !
you should have now a Microdisc dsk file with invaders.bas on it
5) From Microdisc to Telestrat
- Start your Telestrat with Stratsed in drrive A
- Put your microdisc dsk in drive B
- Copy the file from microdisc to a new Stratsed dsk (in drive C for instance)
Now, you have Invaders working On Telestrat.
1) with configuratoric, put, in Bank 1 of the Telestrat , the ROM of Oric ATMOS
2) Telestrat starts then with ATMOS ROM : your Telestrat is working exactly like an Oric Atmos (you can do that with the rom of Oric1 and even the rom of the Bulgarian Pravetz8D !
3) CLOAD "invaders.tap"