Incredible NOISE+WHITE programming environments !

Since we do not have native C compilers on the Oric, this forum will be mostly be used by people using CC65 or the OSDK. But any general C related post will be welcome !
Dbug
Site Admin

Post by Dbug »

Pengwin wrote:I feel I am really late into this thread, but I have just run the demo from the first post and I am totally blown away. Well done to Chema for this. It's developments like this that truly help keep the Oric community going.
Does it mean you run the demo of White+Noise or have you run the demo of Space: 1999 ?

If you have been blown away by the first, you should probably not try the second (which can be found in the game forum somewhere in the middle), because well, you probably not survive the choc :)
Pengwin
Pilot Officer

Post by Pengwin »

I may have to try the Space99 demo. Although I will have paramedics on stand-by
Pengwin
Pilot Officer

Post by Pengwin »

I've just dl's the latest Space99 demo release, unfortunately it's a disk image and I am using Oric on MacOSX which I don't think supports disks :(
Chema
Game master

Post by Chema »

Pengwin wrote:I've just dl's the latest Space99 demo release, unfortunately it's a disk image and I am using Oric on MacOSX which I don't think supports disks :(
Thanks for your words... Indeed this kind of support is welcomed, and needed.

Pitty the disk emulation does not work under MacOS emulator. Did not now that...

Isn't there a DOS emulator under MacOS?? Maybe that could make Euphoric work... I usually run it under VirtualPC or DOSBox...

Cheers!