Atmos logo sticker missing

In this forum you can write about anything that does not fit in other forums.
This includes generic Oric talkings and things that are totaly unrelated but want to share with people here :)
coco.oric
Squad Leader

Re: Atmos logo sticker missing

Post by coco.oric »

Very good.
It can also be declined on a sticker for sd cards cumulus or hxc.

I've done it for my sd cards, i looked about my work but it's not possible to share it. my draw was too ugly.
I prefer your stickers
coco.oric as DidierV, CEO Member
Historic owner of Oric, Apple II, Atari ST, Amiga
Chema
Game master

Post by Chema »

Godzil wrote:Were did the U and D come from?

And my 2cent opinion, the kerning between the "sub logo" letter may not be the same on all logos, I prefer that the left and right side of first and last letter are at the same place on all logo, so that the space between letters differs from the number of letter.

I'm not sure to be clear :D
I understood you Godzil. This is only the result of placing a text using the Century Gothic font (which is quite similar to the one used in the Oric's logo, imo). It does not mean to be anything to be taken as "official". Using a text, you can do whatever you want with the image. Besides I could share how a "not rounded" font would look like in the original sticker.

In fact I invite everybody to play with the Inkscape files (Inkscape is free, easy to use and can be installed as a portable app and there are versions for Windows and Linux)!
logosOricSVG.zip
(1.39 MiB) Downloaded 416 times
And here are the PNG versions of all of the avobe, including the inverted and the one with no text.
logosOricPNG.zip
(1.08 MiB) Downloaded 420 times
Cheers
Steve M
Squad Leader

Post by Steve M »

atmoslogo2.jpg
I think you've done a good job. I was trying to scan an actual logo label but the texture gets in the way of the scan. I was trying to edit the image to improve it but you guys have already done better.
Only comment to make is that the red stripe appear to be slightly less red on the real thing. It is slightly orange, I think. Might be the scanner light making it lighter though(?)
Chema
Game master

Post by Chema »

Hi Steve.

Thanks for your comments. I used the same red color as the scanned image I have. Maybe it could be more orange in some stickers depending on the printing process?

Anyway the good thing about having it editable in vector format is that everybody can modify it to fit his needs! You can easily open your scan and the logo with Inkscape and copy the color into the strip.
iss
Wing Commander

Post by iss »

Just found this logos - http://www.bedroomlan.org/miscellany/oric-logo.
They are sitting quietly in internet...
Anyway, Chema's new logos are beautiful ;).