Demo page

Want to discuss about Demos on the Oric, here you are !
Dbug
Site Admin

Demo page

Post by Dbug »

I spent a good part of today adding and cleaning pages for more demos, like http://www.defence-force.org/index.php? ... vetheearth (The Atari demos are identified by the small fuji logo on the tab, the other ones are all the Oric demos!)

I added direct links to download files and access the source (when available) on the right hand side, and full credits (hopefully did not forget anyone) on the left hand side.

When I'm done with a standard way of setting up all of that, I'll do a pass on the game pages to also have a cleaner presentation with more obviously accessible download links.
Chema
Game master

Re: Demo page

Post by Chema »

Looks really great, Dbug!
NekoNoNiaow
Flight Lieutenant

Post by NekoNoNiaow »

Looks nice but on macOS/Safari there seems to be some overlap on the "tabs" and the ASCII art seems to spill over the background on the right.

Note that the orange band on the attached image is just me selecting text accidentally.
Attachments
Screenshot.png
Dbug
Site Admin

Post by Dbug »

The tabs being wonky is a known issue: They were never designed to be that many, I need to find some other way to present that.

For the ascii art, that's interesting because the rest of the page looks absolutely exactly like on my Opera version, and the logo itself follows the same proportion, so it looks like it's the actual font used for the "pre" that is slightly wider (by a tiny percentage).

I guess I can just move "The" and "Earth" a tiny bit to the left... or convert them into a picture :D