Gamebase Oric V0.95

Want to talks about games you like, would like to see developed on the Oric, it's here.
dave3622
Flying Officer

Gamebase Oric V0.95

Post by dave3622 »

Just a heads up for any Gamebase fans out there, the latest version is available on 'Underground Gamer' and has 870 entries. I stlll have 8 free passes for this website if anyone needs one, send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll gladly send you a free pass to this site.
ibisum
Wing Commander

Re: Gamebase Oric V0.95

Post by ibisum »

Thanks for this, I'm finding the huge library of type-in's to be a very interesting blast of nostalgia .. I am curious if you're really typing these in? If so, that is something very hilarious, because I haven't done a magazine 'type-in' .. in years. It seems so quaint now, but back then it was *all* there was! :)
dave3622
Flying Officer

Post by dave3622 »

Call me crazy but I really am typing these in :D I still have about 40 left from the 'Sixty Programs for the Oric 1' book and a few from 'Your Computer' magazine, then there's another 3 games books after that which will keep me going until I aquire more games books :wink:
ibisum
Wing Commander

Post by ibisum »

Well that is fascinating .. I'm wondering though, if you're only typing in GAMES - or if you are also on the lookout for some good Oric utilities. One thing that Really Regret is that I lost my "UTIL 1 and UTIL 2" tapes, which had some good stuff over the years .. charmap editor, text editor, !OLD, &etc. Anyway, I'll have to take a closer look when the new version is finished torrent'ing ..
coco.oric
Squad Leader

Post by coco.oric »

Greet !
I'll download it
A good job you've done
coco.oric as DidierV, CEO Member
Historic owner of Oric, Apple II, Atari ST, Amiga